Welcome to Taiwan, Asia!
DURATION: 5 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Enjoy multimedia show at Taroko Gorge National Park
- Scenic Tour
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Taipei
Arrive at Taoyuen International Airport- the private express van takes the group to Taipei – Chang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall – handy craft center- check into the hotel. Shih Lin Night Market, a famous place where more than thousands visitors from oversea every week visit there (dinner on your own).
Day 2 Taipei - Hseshan Tunnel
- Taipei, pick-up at your hotel. Hseshan Tunnel, 12.9km, the longest highway tunnel in Asia.
- Ilan- Traditional Arts Center, in which you see the streets and the town built in an old style tracing back to 1940s and 1950s. In the compound you also find several theaters always have nice folk shows and performances on.
- Su Hua Highway, spectacular and fantastic views of mountains and ocean on the way: Hualien- Chishin Tan, seashore of the Ocean Pacific and Fish museum.
- Ah mei Culture Center, aboriginal folk dancing, entrance optional.
- Check-in to the hotel.
Overnight: Hualien – (B)
Day 3 Hualien - Chin Jin
- Hualien – Taroko Gorge National Park: (Tourist Center, multimedia show – Ever Spring Shrine – Swallow Grotto Tunnels of Nine Turn – Tszmu Bridge- Tenhsian – suspension bridge, Buddhist temple, pagoda).
- Ho Hwan Mountain, snow covered during the winters.
- Cross central Taiwan mountain range – Chin Jin, Taiwan Shangri La.
- Check-in to the hotel, a fine hot spring resort.
Overnight: Chin Jin – (B)
Day 4 Chin Jin - Taipei
- Chin Jin – Carton King Park – Sun Moon Lake, a national scenic area (Wen-Wu Temple, Te-Hua village (The aboriginal village), The Hsuen-Tsang Memorial, Tzu-En Pagoda).
- Puli Brewery, an experience to the year 1999 big earth quake.
- Chung Tai Monastery, a palace style Buddhist Monastery.
- Sanyi Wood Carving Village (up to 75 percent of population in the village working on woodcarving business).
- Scenic highways back to Taipei.
- Check into the hotel.
Overnight: Taipei – (B)
Day 5 Depart Taipei
Departure: Check out from hotel. Taipei 101 Building, with a mass of shops on the lower floors, once the tallest building in the world, (observatory tower optional) – Confucius Memorial, Pao An Temple – Taoyuen CKS International Airport- fly back to the sweet sweet home. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)