As part of this commitment to our customers, we have developed the following Privacy Protection Policy, in compliance with the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). This legislation recognizes the right of privacy of individuals with respect to their personal information. However you choose to provide information to us, we use vigorous security safeguards and adhere to the following Privacy Principles outlined by PIPEDA to ensure your personal information is protected.
What Is Personal Information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. It includes your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and any other information that identifies who you are or would allow someone to contact you. Personal information only becomes known to Tourcan Vacations. When you provide it to us, or when a third party (such as a spouse, partner, parent or travel coordinator) makes a request for travel on your behalf.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect, use and disclose personal information in order to serve our clients. Besides your name, address and telephone number, we need information to:
- Establish your identification
- Understand your needs (and eligibility for products and services)
- Coordinate travel arrangements with our partners
Information collected by Tourcan Vacations. will be used to:
- Send you marketing material if given permission to do so;
- Respond to your questions or comments
Your personal information is used to confirm and process your travel reservation and deliver your travel documents, either electronically or through the mail. In addition, information collected from you when you purchase travel is used to provide travel suppliers with information to complete the necessary purchasing arrangements for a wide array of travel and tourism products and to bill your credit card.
Notification of Travel Changes
In the event your travel itinerary is changed due to schedule changes, routing changes or carrier business conditions, Tourcan Vacations may use your personal information to contact you with details of these changes and help you make alternative travel arrangements in order for you to travel.
Responding to Questions/Comments
We will use your e-mail address, telephone number or fax number to respond when you submit a question or concern relating to your travel arrangements.
If you would like to join our mailing list and be informed of upcoming specials, we ask for your name, address, phone number and email address. We use this information to communicate to you via phone, email or regular mail.
Protecting Your Personal Information
At Tourcan Vacations we want our clients to feel confident about using our services to purchase our travel products. We are committed to safeguarding the personal information you entrust to us.
- We keep your personal information in strict confidence.
- We do not share or sell your personal information to any third party & will specifically & only be used for TOURCAN VACATIONS purposes. Third party suppliers will only receive relevant information pertaining to travel
- Paper information is either under supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area.
- Electronic hardware is firewall and password protected.
- Paper information is transmitted by reputable companies in sealed, addressed packages.
- External consultants and agencies with access to personal information must enter into privacy agreements with us or acknowledge that they abide by PIPEDA.
Retention and Destruction of Your Personal Information
We keep your information only for as long as it is needed for the services you’re using or have purchased or to meet any legal requirements. This ensures that we can answer any questions you might have about the services provided and that we can provide an appropriate level of after-sale service.
Upholding the Tourcan Vacations. Privacy Protection Policy
Privacy Protection Policy. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us immediately.
Resolving Your Concerns
Tourcan Vacations. is committed to treating you with the greatest respect and consideration, and providing the highest level of service. Whatever the circumstances, resolving any problems and/or concerns is our primary objective.
If you have already provided Tourcan Vacations with your personal information, and you do not wish us to continue to have it or use it for the purposes outlined above, please contact us at email@example.com