Welcome to Nepal, Asia!
DURATION: 4 Days
- Excursion to Nagarkot
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Boudhanath Stupa
- Swayambhunath Stupa (monkey temple)-UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Patan Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Tibetan Refugee Camp
- Rickshaw ride around Thamel Area
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrival Kathmandu
Upon arrival at airport in Nepal, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Day 2 Kathmandu
- After breakfast depart for an excursion to Nagarkot.
- Visit the Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Visit the Boudhanath Stupa.
- Subject to weather condition take a morning flight to view the world’s highest peak in the Himalayas – Mount Everest.
Overnight: Kathmandu – (B, L)
Day 3 Kathmandu
- Visit the Pashupatinath.
- Visit the Swayambhunath Stupa (monkey temple)-UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the Patan Durbar Square (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Visit the Tibetan Refugee Camp.
- Rickshaw ride around Thamel Area.
- Evening traditional Nepalese Dance and dinner at one of the local restaurant (Utsav Restaurant/Nepali Chulo/Bancha Ghar).
Overnight: Kathmandu – (B)
Day 4 Depart Kathmandu
Departure: Later you will be transferred to the airport, journey. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)