Welcome to Bhutan, Asia!
ROUTE: Paro – Thimpu – Paro
DURATION: 5 Days
- Sightseeing tour of Thimpu visiting Takin Sanctuary
- Visit to textile and Folk heritage Museum
- Visit to King’s Memorial Chorten , Handicrafts Emporium and local crafts shops
- Visit to Simtokha Dzong
- Hike to the Tiger’s Nest
- Visit to Ta Dzong – Bhutan’s National Museumtage Site)
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrival Paro - Thimpu
Upon arrival at airport in Bhutan, you will be warmly received by our representative at the airport to assist and transfer to Thimphu, the modern capital town of Bhutan. As the aircraft enters the Paro valley, look down and you will see the Paro Dzong on the hillside overlooking Paro Chu river with Ta Dzong, formerly a watchtower and now the National Museum, above it.
- Remainder of day at leisure.
Day 2 Thimpu
- Depart for city sightseeing after breakfast and visit Takin Sanctuary.
- Visit Textile and Folk Heritage Museum.
- Visit King’s Memorial Chorten.
- Visit the government-run Handicrafts Emporium and local crafts shops, to browse through example of Bhutan’s fine traditional arts.
- In the evening drive past Trashichhoedzong, “fortress of the glorious religion”.
Overnight: Thimpu – (B)
Day 3 Thimpu - Paro
- After breakfast check out and depart by road to Paro en-route visit Simtokha Dzong.
- Afternoon visit ti Ta Dzong – Bhutan’s National Museum.
Overnight: Paro – (B)
Day 4 Paro - Taktshang - Paro
- Depart for hike to the Tiger’s Nest.
- Return to paro en route visiting Kyichu Lhakhang.
Overnight: Paro – (B)
Day 5 Depart Paro
- Day at leisure until check out.
Departure: Later you will be transferred to the airport, to board your flight to your onward destination. – (B)
- Check in time at all hotels is 1400 hrs. and check out 1200 noon.
- Air schedule are subject to change.
- Check in time at airport is: Domestic flight-1.30 hrs. and International flight-3 hrs. prior to departure.
- Driving distance/timings are subject to road conditions/traffic/time taken for sightseeing/freshen up.
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)