Welcome to Indonesia, Asia!
ROUTE: Denpasar, Bali
DURATION: 13 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Various Excursions In Bali:
Full Day – THE BEAUTY OF KINTAMANI
Enjoy the skillful Balinese dancers
Visit to Balinese artist; traditional workshop
Enjoy the views of the beautiful Lake Batur and active Mount Batur Volcano
Visit to Tampaksiring, The Fountain of Youth and Holy Spring
Full Day – THE EASTERN BALI MYSTIC
Visit a batik painting demonstration
On the volcano’s slopes of Mount Agung visit to the Besakih Temple Complex
Visit the Hall of Justice named Kerta Gosa in Klungkung
Half Day – OLEH-OLEH
This tour is specially designed to simplify your shopping with stops to pick up hand-crafted souvenirs
Stop at Batubulan Village, renowned for stone carving art
Celuk Village artist of silver and gold crafts
Ubud, which is famous for its painting galleries featuring masterpieces
Invitation to see the Famous Kecak & Fire Dance
|International Airfare Upon Request
|Hotels used (or similar)
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Bali
Upon arrival, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Overnight: Bali – (B)
Day 2 - 12 Various Excursions In Bali
Your vacation will include buffet breakfasts at your hotel and the following tours [OR SIMILAR].
- Full Day – THE BEAUTY OF KINTAMANI: Bali is famous for its traditional dances. One of them is the Barong & Keris Dance. Our first stop on this tour is to enjoy the skillful Balinese dancers before we continue to visit talented Balinese artist; traditional workshop. The journey proceeds to Kintamani to view on the beautiful Lake Batur and active Mount Batur Volcano. Opportunity for lunch with an excellent view. Next destination is Tampaksiring, “The Fountain of Youth” and Holy Spring. (B, L)
- Full Day – THE EASTERN BALI MYSTIC: After visiting a batik painting demonstration you learn about the special technique, we proceed to the eastern part of Bali, which is dominated by the presence of towering Mount Agung (3142 meters), Bali’s most sacred and highest volcano that last erupted in 1963. Built on one of the volcano’s slopes, The Besakih Temple Complex is the most important temple and pinnacle of the sacred to the Balinese Hindu population, also called “The Mother Temple.” At Bukit Jambul, we will stop over for a refreshing view over the valley and an opportunity for lunch (optional). On the route through the east of Bali we take you to discover the traditional village Penglipuran and see a different social community structure and layout of that village, dated back to the 16th century and founded by the Kehen Kingdom. On the way back we will visit the Hall of Justice named “Kerta Gosa” in Klungkung. (B ,L)
- Full Day – THE MAGIC OF NORTHERN BALI: First we take you to the most scenic area of Pupuan and Antosari, the morning light is ideal for taking pictures of the unique rice terraces. After passing through the florid fields where also coffee, cacao and lots of fruits grow, we are descending to the north coast. Lovina Beach, the quiet and nice black sand beach area is our next stop. There will be the opportunity for lunch (optional). After a relaxating break we continue this total 230 km route winding up the mountain and offering magnificent views until about 1.200 meters above sea level where a striking panorama is revealed. Passing by Lake Buyan and Tamblingan allow you to view onto an area habitat for many species of birds, trees ad flowers unseen anywhere else in the island. We stop at Bedugul to visit Lake Bratan with the Floating Temple of Ulun Danu, which is dedicated to the goddess of water, dwelling around the area. A bit further, we stop at the local flower and fruit market, a good opportunity to get some tropical fruits fresh from the farmers. It’s a long day driving across Bali, but its worth to discover the heart of Bali’s nature. (B, L)
- Half Day – OLEH-OLEH: Bali is a shopper’s paradise. You want to go shopping, but don’t know where to go? This tour is specially designed to simplify your shopping. Look for some handcrafted souvenirs to bring home without any hassle about transport, price and quality. Batubulan Village is renowned for the stone carving art. The most famous artist of silver and gold crafts is found in Celuk Village. When we reach Ubud, which is famous for its painting galleries featuring masterpieces in traditional and modern style, you may drop in to one of the many galleries and stroll over the city’s market. On top of that, we invite you to see the famous Kecak & Fire. Dance performed only in the evening. (B)
- Half Day – THE UNFORGETTABLE SUNSET: This half day tour is almost a must for Bali visitors. First visiting the principal temple of Mengwi Taman Ayun built in the early 17th century for The Prince of Tabanan – it’s surrounded by a large moat, which signifies the world of ocean. Further on we give you the opportunity to watch the wild living monkeys in the holy monkey forest Alas Kedaton. The forest mainly consists of Nutmeg Trees, habitat for fruit bats (flying Foxes) and 3 big monkey’s families. Save some of your pictures for the magnificent sunset at the spectacular Tanah Lot Temple, built on the top of a rock in The Indian Ocean just a few hundred metres off shore.
Overnight: Bali – (B)
Day 13 Depart Bali
Departure: Escorted transfer for your departure flight. If using Cathay Pacific Airways, a mandatory overnight in Hong Kong will be required. Transfer and hotel rates on request. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)