Welcome to Honduras, Central America!
ROUTE: San Pedro Sula, Punta Sal, San Pedro Sula
DURATION: 5 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Tour to the mystical Mayan ruins and Sculpture Museum
- Boat ride from Tela to Punta Sal National Park
- Observe wildlife with walk through the National Park
- Snorkeling and relaxation Cocalito Beach
- Inquire about Optional Activities: Kayaking, Trekking, Rafting
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrival San Pedro Sula - Transfer to Copán
Upon arrival at airport in the Honduras, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation in Copán to check-in.
Day 2 Tour to the Mayan Ruins - Transfer to Tela
- After breakfast, Tour to the mystical Mayan ruins and Sculpture Museum, where you will be able to witness the ancient Mayan culture. The ruined citadel and imposing public squares reveal the three main stages of development before the city was abandoned in the early 10th century. Copan with its temples, plazas and terraces, comprises a type of architectural complex among the most characteristic of the Mayan civilization. The lengthy inscription on the Hieroglyphic Stairway Plaza is of considerable historical significance.
- Transfer to Tela (5 hours).
Overnight: Tela – (B)
Day 3 Day Tour to Punta Sal
- 8: 00 a.m. boat ride from Tela to Punta Sal (45 minutes). The length of the tour is from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- You will have an hour or more, for walking through the National Park, with the opportunity to see monkeys, spiders, and butterflies.
- One or two hours for snorkeling (included equipment).
- The rest of the day you can relax and enjoy the beach. Relaxing is guaranteed, you can have a typical lunch at Cocalito Beach.
Overnight: Tela – (B, L)
Day 4 Free Day Optional Tours Available
- Day is at Leisure
Optional Activities: Kayaking in Punta Izopo, Trekking Pico Bonito, Rafting in Río Cangrejal, Pico Bonito
Overnight: Tela – (B)
Day 5 Departure San Pedro Sula
Departure: Transfer from hotel to San Pedro Sula Airport for your flight back home. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)