Welcome to India, Asia!
ROUTE: Agra, Kathmandu, Varanasi, Delhi
DURATION: 6 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Visiting the sister cities of Patan
- Evening Nepalese Classical Dance Performance
- Excursion to Dhulikhel
- Evening trip to the Buddhist city of Sarnath witness evening prayer service (aarti)
- Boat ride at sunrise on the Mother Ganges River
- Visit to some of the popular temples of Varanasi
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Delhi Airport - Kathmandu
Reach the Delhi airport for a short evening flight to Kathmandu. On arrival in Kathmandu, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Day 2 Kathmandu
- This morning spend the day visiting the sister cities of Patan, which is full of gateways. This city is also known as the “city of artists”.
- Continue to Bhadgaon, The City of Devotees.
- A visit is made to a Tibetan Refugee Settlement.
- Afternoon at Leisure.
- Evening Nepalese Classical Dance Performance.
Overnight: Kathmandu – (B, D)
Day 3 Kathmandu
- After breakfast, proceed on an excursion to Dhulikhel. From here one can have a complete panoramic view of the snowy ranges from Karyolung in the east to Himalchuli in the West.
Overnight: Kathmandu – (B)
Day 4 Kathmandu - Varanasi
- A short flight brings you to Varanasi, which is a mecca for Hindus. Varanasi offers you the opportunity to witness the ritualistic aspect of the average Hindu’s life.
- This evening take a short trip to the Buddhist city of Sarnath. It is here that the Buddha preached his first sermons after attaining enlightenment.
- The highlight of this tour would be a participation in the evening prayer service. (aarti).
Overnight: Varanasi – (B)
Day 5 Varanasi - Delhi
- Proceed on a boat ride at sunrise on the Mother Ganges River.
- You will have an opportunity to walk the narrow streets which are preserved as they were 100s of years back in time. Visit some of the popular temples of the city as well as the renowned University of Varanasi.
- This evening visit a local family for an Indian home experience. The evening is designed to give you a ‘feel’ and insight into Indian family life as well as experience typical hospitality and home made Indian food.
Overnight: Delhi – (B, D)
Day 6 Depart Delhi
Departure: Transfer to airport.
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)