Welcome to Indonesia, Asia!
ROUTE: Yogyakarta, Malang, Kalibaru, Denpasar-Bali
DURATION: 5 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Visit the Kraton (Sultan’s Palace) and see traditional Javanese crafts silversmiths and batik processing
- Visit Borobudur Temple, the massive stone stupa
- Visit the magnificent 9th Century Hindu Temple of Prambanan
- Optional Bromo Excursion
- Morning plantation walking tour with various crops
- Ketapang harbor, cross the Straits of Bali by ferry
- Last lap takes you along the beautiful west coast of the Bali island
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Yogyakarta
Upon arrival at airport in Indonesia, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Day 2 Yogyakarta
- Visit the Kraton (Sultan’s Palace) and see traditional Javanese crafts silversmiths and batik processing.
- Lunch provide at local restaurant in town.
- Afternoon visit Borobudur Temple, the massive stone stupa of Borobudur is one the greatest of all ancient architectural monuments. Built with forced labor from the surrounding countryside between about AD 750 and 850, Borobudur predates Angkor Wat in Cambodia by three centuries. Its ensembles of stone relief panels are virtual history of Mahayana Budhist doctrine as well as providing scholars with detailed information about life in 8th and 9th century Java. Buried under volcanic ash and tropical growth, it was only rediscovered in 1815. It has recently been fully restored by an International effort under the aegis of UNESCO.
Overnight: Yogyakarta – (B, L)
Day 3 Yogyakarta - Malang
- After breakfast visit the magnificent 9th Century Hindu Temple of Prambanan, then driving via the town of Solo to Malang.
- Lunch provide enroute.
Overnight: Malang – (B, L)
Day 4 Malang - Kalibaru
- Malang is known as an old colonial retirement town with some colonial buildings, refreshingly green parks and streets.
- Depart to Kalibaru via city of Probolinggo and Jatiroto.
- Lunch served at the city of Jember.
- Afternoon arrive at Kalibaru, experience living in the atmosphere of a village surrounding by coffee & cocoa plantation.
Optional Activities: Bromo Excursion: Early Morning Bromo Excursion drive by minibus to Wonokitri via Malang, Purwodadi, Nongkojajar and Tosari then continue to Bromo Volcano in Tengger. From the rim of the caldera of Bromo Volcano, you will enjoy experience of spectacular scene during sunrise.
Overnight: Kalibaru – (B, L)
Day 5 Kalibaru - Benoa / Bali
- Morning plantation walking tour with various crops will be seen here and escorted by experienced tour guide explain about the plants during the tour in own plantation garden adjacent to Margo Utomo Agro Resort. Vanilla, coffee, coconut, snake-fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, rubber trees, cocoa are the variety of crops of which you may have known before taking this trips.
- Then depart to Ketapang harbor, cross the Straits of Bali by ferry, lunch provide enroute, then your last lap takes you along the beautiful west coast of the Bali island in the direction of Denpasar. – (B, L)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)