Welcome to Taiwan, Asia!
DURATION: 3 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Sightseeing by Seat-In-Coach basis (Minimum of 4 people needed to go on the tour)
- Visit to Taroko Gorge National Park
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Taipei
Taipei, pick up at your hotel.
- Hseshan Tunnel, 12.9 km, the longest highway tunnel in Asia- Ilan- Traditional Arts Center, in which you see the streets and the town built in an old style tracing back to 1940s and 1950s. In the compound you also find several theaters always have nice folk shows and performances on.
- Su Hua Highway, spectacular and fantastic views of mountains and ocean on the way: Hualien- Chishin Tan, seashore of the Ocean Pacific and Fish museum.
- Ahmei Culture Center, aboriginal folk dancing, entrance optional.
- Check into the hotel.
Day 2 Taroko Gorge National Park
- Hualien – Taroko Gorge National Park : Tourist Center, multimedia show (Ever Spring Shrine-Swallow Grotto Tunnels of Nine Turn – Tszmu Bridge- Tenhsian – suspension bridge, Buddhist temple, pagoda)
- Ho Hwan Mountain, snow covered during the winters.
- Cross central Taiwan mountain range – Chin Jin, Taiwan Shangri La.
- Check in to the hotel, a fine hot spring resort.
Overnight: Chin Jin – (B)
Day 3 Transfer Back To Taipei
- Chin Jin – Carton King Park – Sun Moon Lake, a national scenic area.
- Puli Brewery, an experience to the year 1999 big earth quake.
- Chung Tai Monastery, a palace style Buddhist temple.
- Taiwan paper art village. DIY, make your own paper, optional
- Highways – back to Taipei.
Departure: Transfer to your hotel in Taipei – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)