Welcome to Chile, South America!
ROUTE: Puerto Natales, Amalia Gacier, El Brujo Glacier, Calvo Fjord, Fernando, Capitán Constantino and Alipio Glaciers, Montañas Fjord, Bernal Glacier, Alsina and Paredes Glacier, Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas
DURATION: 4 Days
- Overnight on Board SKORPIOS III Cruise Ship
- Panoramic views of glaciers
- Brujo glacier, if the weather permits, disembarkation on a rock to observe the glacier
- Excursion by boat at the Calvo fjord, visiting Fernando, Capitán Constantino and Alipio glaciers
- Visit to the Montañas Fjord
- Visit to the Bernal Glacier, were a soft hiking can be done to the base of the Glacier and visit to the Herman Glacier
- Visit the Alsina and Paredes Glacier
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
All tours displayed in this web site are starting from prices shown in Canadian Dollars per person sharing unless otherwise specified. All calculations are based on the prevailing exchange rates and applicable fuel surcharges. Please note that any exchange rate fluctuations or hikes in fuel surcharges are beyond the control of Tourcan Vacations and we reserve the right to amend the displayed prices without notice. It is recommended that the displayed prices are used purely for guideline purpose only. Contact Tourcan Vacations for most up-to-date pricing.
- Min 2 persons
- Rates are not valid for special dates and national holidays (Christmas & New Year, Carnival, Holy week etc)
- Rates are subject to changes at time of booking.
- No reservation has been made
Day 1 Arrive Puerto Natales
Four day / 3 night Cruises
CRUISE 1 : Sails on Tuesday / Disembarkation on Friday
CRUISE 2: Sails on Fridays / Disembarkation on Monday
- From 16:00 hrs. Passenger’s check-in.
- Between 17:00 and 18:00 hrs weigh anchor from Skorpios Terminal in Puerto Natales, sailing through the patagonian channels, Kirke Narrowness, Morla Vicuña, Union, Collinwood, Sarmiento.
Overnight: Cruise Ship
Day 2 Amalia glacier - El Brujo Glacier - Calvo Fjord
- 08:00 hrs. Arrival at the Amalia glacier, the ship gets closer to the glacier. Panoramic view from the ship.
- 09:15 hrs. Sailing towards El Blujo glacier. 11:00 hrs. Arrival to El Brujo glacier, if the weather conditions allow to, disembarkation on a rock to observe the glacier.
- 12:30 hrs. Set sail to the Calvo fjord. 14:30 hrs. Reach port at the Calvo fjord, where excursion will be done in a special motor boat, named Capitan Constantino, visiting Fernando, Capitán Constantino and Alipio glaciers, among others.
- 18:30 hrs. Set sail to the Montañas Fjord
Overnight: Cruise Ship – (B, L, D)
Day 3 Montañas Fjord - Bernal, Alsina, Paredes Glacier - Puerto Natales
- 09:00 hrs. Visit to the Montañas Fjord, where five glaciers, that slide down from the Sarmiento Mountains to the sea, will be seen.
- 10:00 hrs. Visit to the Bernal Glacier, were a soft hiking can be done to the base of the Glacier and visit to the Herman Glacier to sail in its bay and admire the beauty of the area and multicolored icebergs (this will depend on the tide).
- After this, we will visit the Alsina and Paredes Glacier.
- 17:00 hrs. Set sail from the Montañas Fjord, Kirke Norrowness crossing.
- 21:00 hrs. Farewell party, captain’s dinner, dance.
- 22:30 hrs. Reach port at the Skorpios terminal in Puerto Natales.
Overnight: Cruise Ship – (B, L, D)
Day 4 Depart Puerto Natales
Departure: Between 08:00 and 09:30 hrs. Passenger’s disembarkation. Transfer to the Punta Arenas airport, for those passengers who have hired this service (ask for rates).
Note: The program and schedules may change depending on weather conditions or force majeure. Also: disembarkations will depend on the authorization of the captain of the ship who will evaluate the safety and ice conditions of each place. Timings of lectures and activities will be informed during the sailing.
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)