Welcome to Thailand, Asia!
DURATION: 4 Days
- Phang Nga Bay Island by Coach
- All-day excursion takes visitors to the unique and spectacular seascape of Phang Nga including boat outing
- Day at leisure in Phuket
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Phuket
Upon arrival at airport, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Day 2 Phuket
Phang Nga Bay Island by Coach (9.5 Hours):
- This exciting, all-day excursion takes visitors to the unique and spectacular seascape of Phang Nga (75 kilometres northeast of Phuket), one of nature’s most unusual and beautiful locations, and the site of the 1974 James Bond film “The Man With The Golden Gun,” (starring Roger Moore as ‘007’ and Christopher Lee as the title character).
- This full-day tour departs from Phuket in an air-conditioned coach to enjoy more amazing scenery including the dramatic limestone mountains of Panak Island and Hong Island, before approaching Koh Tapu which has become known as ‘James Bond Island.’
- From there, the boat outing continues through the mangrove and silent caves with many strangely shaped limestone rocks, with cliff faces that seemingly rise majestically straight up from the sea.
- An afternoon lunch will be served at Koh Pannyi (also known as Sea Gypsy Island) which is built over the water on stilts, before the day concludes, regretfully, at your booked hotel in Phuket.
Overnight: Phuket – (B, L)
Day 3 Phuket
- Free day at leisure.
Overnight: Phuket – (B)
Day 4 Depart Phuket
Departure: Breakfast at hotel, transfer from hotel to Phuket Airport for flight home. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)