Welcome to Mozambique, Africa!
ROUTE: Vilankulo, Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort, Vilankulo
DURATION: 8 Days
- Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
- At leisure to enjoy your stay in a Beach Chalet and explore surrounding areas
- Days at leisure with easy access to the white sand beaches of the island and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, guests can relax on the beach or explore the waters through scubadiving, snorkelling, skiing, fishing, cruises and more
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
Upon arrival you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
- Boat transfer from Vilanculos to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa.
- Afternoon at leisure.
Overnight: Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa in a Beach Chalet
Day 2 - 7 Indigo Bay Island Resort
- Set on the magical Mozambiquan island of Bazaruto, Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa offers luxurious accommodation in upmarket villas. This is a fantastic choice of accommodation for those looking for romance, adventure or some quality private time. With easy access to the white sand beaches of the island and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Guests can relax on the beach or explore the waters through scubadiving, snorkelling, skiing, fishing, cruises and more. With a myriad coral species, thousands of tropical fish, dolphins, whales and sea turtles there is plenty to distract.
- The main lodge offers stylish eateries, bars, swimming pools and an activity centre, which will organise day tours and outdoor adventures while the Sanctuary Spa’s range of beauty and body treatments will ensure utter relaxation.
- The lodge is accessible by charter flight from the mainland.
Overnight: Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa in a Beach Chalet – (B, L, D)
Day 8 Departure
Overnight: Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before boat transfer to Vilanculos. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)