Welcome to Namibia, Africa!
ROUTE: Windhoek, Namib
DURATION: 3 Days
- Sossusvlei excursion: climb the world’s highest sand dunes and visit rugged Sesriem Canyon
- Namib Desert nature drive
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides / safari guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Windhoek (Or Swakopmund) - Namib Desert
Upon arrival at airport in Namibia, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
- Depart early afternoon via scenic Spreetshoogte Pass, or Kuiseb Canyon, and Solitaire to luxury lodge bordering the Namib Desert.
Overnight: Lodge – (D)
Day 2 Namib Desert
- Early morning Sossusvlei excursion. Climb the world’s highest sand dunes. Visit rugged Sesriem Canyon.
- Return to lodge for lunch.
- Afternoon nature drive (drinks for own account).
Overnight: Lodge – (B, L, D)
Day 3 Namib Desert - Windhoek (Or Swakopmund)
- After breakfast, return via Remhoogte Pass or Kuiseb Canyon to Windhoek, or Swakopmund.
- Arrive at midday.
Departure: Passengers may be dropped off at any central hotel or guesthouse. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)