Welcome to Thailand, Asia!
DURATION: 4 Days
- Half Day Island Tour
Stop to see the BIG Buddha (WAT Phra YAI)
Visiti to Monkey School
Stop at NA Muang waterfall
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Samui
Upon arrival at airport, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in Koh Samui .
Day 2 Samui
Half Day Island Tour without Lunch BIG Buddha (WAT Phra YAI):
- The first stop is to the most captivating Buddhist sight Wat Phra Yai. The 12 metre high sitting golden Buddha statue can even be seen by the plane.
- LAD KOH Look OUT: Postcard-like beautiful panorama of turquoise sea and Chaweng’s 7 kilometre long sandy beach of white sand. Soft drinks are served in the Restaurant while guests enjoy the beautiful view from the lookout.
- HIN TA & HIN YAI (Grandfather & Grandmother): Nature can make true works of art; exemplified by means of these naturals sculptures made of the cliffs by the cost.
- Monkey School: Observe the training of the monkeys and the processing of coconuts.
- WAT Kunaram: Here witness the mummified body of the saint an inviolable Buddhist monk in the pose of meditation since his death two decades ago.
- NA Muang 1st Waterfall: A refreshing stop at a 30 metre high fascinating waterfall. The huge waterfall has created a swimming pool in which guests can have a swim, depending on the time of the year.
- Nathon / Lapidary: Free shopping facilities in Na Thon, the capital of Samui. Find here nearly every souvenir and item.
- Afternoon at leisure.
Overnight: Samui – (B)
Day 3 Samui
- Free day at leisure.
Overnight: Samui – (B)
Day 4 Depart Samui
Departure: Breakfast at hotel, departure transfer for your flight home. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)