Welcome to Morocco, Africa!
ROUTE: Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Marrakech, Casablanca
DURATION: 7 Days
- Visits to historical sites and monuments
- Sightseeing in Casablanca
- Visit to the Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Full day sightseeing in Fez including the medieval medina and the famous Nejjarine Fountain
- Full day sightseeing in Marrakesh: the Saadian tombs, the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara gardens. Visit to the souks and Djemaa El Fna square
- Diffa Fantasia dinner in Marrakesh
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Casablanca - Rabat
Upon arrival at airport in Morocco, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
- Join the group for the sightseeing of Casablanca, the business capital of Morocco.
- Visit the exterior of the great Hassan II Mosque, Mohamed V square, the United Nations place, the central market, the habbous sector and the residential area of Anfa before strolling along the Aïn Diab coast dotted with swimming pools and restaurants.
- Independent lunch and departure to Rabat, the white imperial city.
- Visit of the administrative capital of Morocco with the Hassan tower, the splendid Mohamed V Mausoleum, the Kasbah of Oudayas and the Medina.
Overnight: Rabat – (D)
Day 2 Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- After breakfast, departure to Fez with the visit of the Roman ruins of Volubilis.
- Continue to Meknes. Independent Lunch (own account) and visit of the city formerly known as the Moroccan Versailles founded at the end of the 17th Century by Moulay Ismail. The sightseeing of Meknes includes Bab Mansour, the most preserved gate in Morocco, Hari Souani and the old medina.
- Arrival in Fez.
Overnight: Fez – (B, D)
Day 3 Fez
- The whole day is devoted to the sightseeing of Fez; the most ancient cultural and spiritual city of Morocco.
- Visit of the medieval medina, the Medersas, the Karaouine mosque and the famous Nejjarine fountain.
- Independent lunch and continuation of the visit through the old medina where the clients will see different craftsmen still operating in the old oriental tradition.
Overnight: Fez – (B, D)
Day 4 Fez - Marrakech
- After breakfast, departure to Marrakesh crossing the region the middle Atlas and passing through Immouzer du Kander and Ifrane, a charming ski resort in the heart of a magnificent cedar forest.
- Stop at Beni-Mellal to enjoy a moment of relaxation. Independent lunch and continuation to Marrakesh. Little by little will appear the red earth of the country contrasting with the clear blue sky and the eternal green palms.
Overnight: Marrakesh – (B, D)
Day 5 Marrakech
- The entire day will be spent visiting Marrakesh, the second oldest imperial city known as the “Pearl of the South” with the Saadian tombs, the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara gardens.
- In the afternoon, visit of the souks, the winding little streets and the Djemaa El Fna place with its various and nonstop entertainment: storytellers, snake charmers, fire-eaters and more. A Diffa Fantasia dinner will be served under caidal tents at the famous “Chez Ali” restaurant while enjoying fantasia performance with camel and horses shows, folkloric and belly dancers.
Overnight: Marrakech – (B, D)
Day 6 Marrakech - Casablanca
- After breakfast, morning free at leisure for a final plunge into the atmosphere of Marrakesh or relaxation by the pool of the hotel.
- In the afternoon, departure to Casablanca.
Overnight: Casablanca – (B, D)
Day 7 Casablanca - Airport
Departure: Transfer to Mohamed V Airport for return flight. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)