Welcome to India, Asia!
ROUTE: Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Agra, Khajuraho, Varanasi, Delhi
DURATION: 15 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Guided tour of New Delhi visiting the Qutab Minar
- Visit Amber fort included is an Elephant Ride/Jeep Ride
- Jaipur half day city tour visiting Hawa Mahal Palace of Winds
- Safari, game drive and viewing Ranthambore National Park
- Train ride to Bharatpur, then drive visit to Fatehpur Sikri
- Sunset visit to Taj Mahal
- Visit to Agra Fort
- Train ride to Jhansi, then drive to Orchha, medieval village
- Sightseeing of temples in Khajuraho
- Flight to Varanasi, then evening drive to the Ghat to see the Aarti ceremony
- Boat ride on the Mother Ganges River and sightseeing city tour in Varanasi
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.