Welcome to Zimbabwe, Africa!
ROUTE: Victoria Falls, Lake Kariba, Hwange, Hwange National Park
DURATION: 7 days
- Tour of the mighty Victoria Falls – One of the Natural Wonders of the world
- Game viewing Safari in the magnificent Hwange National Park – One of Zimbabwe’s premier National Parks
- Zambezi Sunset Boat Cruise – A game viewing boat cruise on Zambezi River
- Lake Kariba – Africa’s largest man-made lake
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides / safari guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrival Victoria Falls
Upon arrival at airport in Zimbabwe, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in. The rest of the day will be at your leisure, to relax beside the pool or participate in in some of the optional activities available.
Overnight: Victoria Falls
Day 2 Victoria Falls
- Guided tour of the mighty Victoria Falls and have the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
- Explore the town or participate in the various optional activities available.
- In the late afternoon you will enjoy a spectacular sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Overnight: Victoria Falls – (B, L)
Day 3 Victoria Falls - Lake Kariba
- Today will see you fly out from Victoria Falls Airport to the Bumi Hills Airstrip.
- The next two nights will be spent at Bumi Hills where you may enjoy scheduled activities at your leisure.
- Immerse yourself in this unspoilt part of Africa, and experience a unique, natural spectacle on Lake Kariba which will remain long in memory.
Overnight: Lodge – (B, D)
Day 4 Kariba
- Choice of two scheduled activities per day.
Overnight: Lodge – (B, L, D)
Day 5 Kariba - Hwange
- You will take an air transfer to Hwange Airstrip, where you will be met by a guide and transferred your Lodge, which is situated on a private concession in close proximity to Hwange National Park.
Optional Activities: Afternoon game drive Safari or visit a traditional homestead where the locals will welcome you into their home.
Overnight: Eco-Lodge – (B, D)
Day 6 Hwange National Park
- Today is spent on a game drive in the Hwange National Park, the largest national park in Zimbabwe. Due to its close proximity to the Falls, Hwange boasts an incredible biodiversity of flora and fauna, and a plethora of African wildlife. There are over 100 species of mammals and nearly 400 bird species recorded here.
Overnight: Eco-Lodge – (B, L, D)
Day 7 Hwange - Victoria Falls
- Enjoy your last breakfast at the lodge before your 2½ hour drive back to Victoria Falls Airport, where you embark on your onward journey.
Departure: Later you will be transferred to the airport Victoria Falls International Airport. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)