Welcome to Zambia & Botswana, Africa!
ROUTE: Johannesburg, Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, Johannesburg
DURATION: 5 Days
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Evening sunset cruise on the Zambezi
- Safari, game drives and viewing in 4 x 4 open vehicles and boat cruises on the Chobe River, Chobe National Park
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides / safari guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Johannesburg - Livingstone
Upon arrival at airport in Johannesburg, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in. Mid-morning departure from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls.
Overnight: Victoria Falls (Zambia)
Day 2 Victoria Falls (Zambia)
- After breakfast a guided tour of Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Evening sunset cruise on the Zambezi.
Overnight: Victoria Falls (Zambia) – (B)
Day 3 - 4 Victoria Falls - Chobe National Park
- Road transfer to Chobe National Park in Botswana. Home to 450 species of birds and Africa’s largest concentration of elephants.
- Our accommodation options are either in the park or at a selection of lodges just outside the park, all located on the banks of Chobe River.
- Game activities include drives in 4 x 4 open vehicles and boat cruises on the Chobe River.
Overnight: Camp/Lodge Chobe – (B, L, D)
Day 5 Chobe - Johannesburg
Departure: Transfer to Livingstone Airport for return flight to Johannesburg International Airport. (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)