Welcome to United Arab Emirates, Middle East!
ROUTE: Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujeirah, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
DURATION: 8 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Dubai City Tour including stop at Burj Al Arab and Al Fahidi Fort
- Tour of Sharjah with visit to Islamic museumand the old Souq
- 4WD vehicle mountain safari
- Visit the oldest mosque in the UAE at Bidiya, in Fujairah
- Enroute stop to see the deserted village and the oasis in Bithnah
- Al Ain stop and visit to National Museum, ancient Camel Market and Palace museum
- Stop at the impressive Grand Mosque named after His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan
- Dune drive at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Dubai
Upon arrival at airport in United Arab Emirates, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Day 2 Dubai
- Meet with your local tour guide for a short briefing at the hotel. On completion of the briefing, depart on Dubai City Tour.
- Our first stop is at Burj Al Arab one of iconic landmarks in Dubai.
- Then we continue our tour to Al Fahidi Fort, one of the most important historical monuments in Dubai. Built in the year 1787, this magnificent Fort is believed to be the oldest architectural masterpiece in Dubai. Al Fahidi Fort was built with an aim to defend Dubai in case of attacks from the sea. Major expansion work was carried between the 1830s to the 1850s under the rule of Late Sheikh Maktoum Bin Buti. The Fort was converted into a renowned museum famously known as ‘Dubai Breakfast at hotel. Museum’ in the year 1970. The Museum is one of the greatest attractions for tourists visiting Dubai. It displays a rich collection of objects showcasing the cultural richness of the region in the past. You can witness almost everything of fascinating Arab ranging from Arabian sailing boats to old weapons and pearl-diving outfits to an impressive range of military artifacts. The museum houses colourful life size dioramas, sets of pearl, merchants eights and scales and many more, providing a deep insight into the old Arabian lifestyle. The most impressive and amazing exhibit at the Museum is a 3,000- 4,000 years old complete grave from the Al-Qusais archaeological site.
- We continue our journey by “Abra” – a local water taxi. As we cross the Creek we see the modern metropolis with its splendid architecture dwarfing the bustling alleys of our next destination, the gold and spice souks.
- Then we proceed to World Tallest Tower “Burj Khalifa” through Dubai Mall one of the largest malls in the region. Our tour guide will take you around the mall till we reach our time slot to get to Burj Khalifa observatory deck”At the Top” on the 124th floor. From your vantage point on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, you will experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel and know at last what it is like to see the world from such a lofty height.
Overnight: Dubai – (B)
Day 3 Dubai - Ras Al Khaimah
- After Breakfast, we check-out and depart on a Tour of Sharjah.
- We start near the Sheikh Mohammed bin Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qassimi Mosque to visit Islamic museum and walk along the Corniche. In the direct neighbourhood you find a lot of little shops selling all kind of goods for the more modern day to day life. The shop owners are mostly Iranians. While strolling along, you might even find something you would like to take home.
- A little further down the street we come across the old Souq. Beautiful small shops selling traditional bits and pieces, traditional clothing for Him and Her, the Kandoura, Agal, Gutrah and Kaffia or the Abaya, Sheila and Sirwal. Take your time and even stroll through little alleyways to get a feeling for it all.
- Following a short stroll through Al Arsah Souk we visit the Blue Souq, where more than 600 shops sell carpets, gold, silver, antiques, perfumes, clothes and many other temptations. From the souq we have a view of the King Faisal mosque next to the Ittihad monument.
- Lunch on own arrangements.
- We drive along the northern coast through cities Ajman & Umm Al Quwain to Ras Al Khaimah and check-in to our hotel.
Overnight: Ras Al Khaimah – (B, D)
Day 4 Ras Al Khaimah - Fujairah
- After breakfast, check-out and transfer in 4 WD vehicles for a mountain safari which include a packed (picnic) lunch. All baggage will be transferred separately to the hotel.
- On the way back, visiting the oldest mosque in the UAE at Bidiya, In Fujairah.
Overnight: Fujairah – (B, L)
Day 5 Fujairah - Al Ain
- After breakfast, checkout and (we are back to using the coach) proceed to Al Ain.
- En route, we stop to see the deserted village with the old fort on the hill and the oasis in Bithnah.
- It is now time to continue to Friday Market in Masafi, where we see a display of house plants, carpets, fruit and vegetables, before proceeding to Al Ain.
- Al Ain a charming desert oasis that has been a stop on the caravan trail since time immemorial.
- In Al Ain our first stop and visit is Al Ain’s National Museum next to the old fortress, and then walk through the oasis located nearby which highlights the traditional irrigation system.
- We then visit the ancient Camel Market and Al Ain Palace museum before we proceed to the hotel for check-in.
Overnight: Al Ain – (B, D)
Day 6 Al Ain - Abu Dhabi
- 08:00 After breakfast we checkout and proceed to Abu Dhabi.
- Our first stop at the impressive Grand Mosque named after His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late President of the UAE. It is one of the largest mosques in the world, able to accommodate more than 41,000 worshippers.
- After a short trip to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of Abu Dhabi’s magnificent skyline, we drive past the presidential palace and Emirates Palace.
- Driving along the spectacular Corniche, with its gleaming white mosques and elegant high-rise apartments, we stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum that depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community before the discovery of Oil.
- Lunch stop at Central Souk (own arrangements).
- Then proceed to Manarat Al Saadiyat – it literally means ‘the place of enlightenment’. It is a 15,400 square metre arts and culture centre, designed to bring the vision of the island to life through The Saadiyat Story.
Overnight: Abu Dhabi – (B)
Day 7 Abu Dhabi - Dubai
- After breakfast we checkout and proceed to Dubai via the Yas Marina F1 race circuit, passing Jebel Ali Port the world’s largest man made port and Palm Island.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Meet with your safari guides and proceed on a dune drive at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. The mysterious desert beckons you for a magical evening out – an adventure you’ll never forget. Leaving behind the bustle of the city in the afternoon, our safari guides will transport you, by four-wheel drive vehicles, for a thrilling journey over rolling dunes deep into the heart of the desert. From the crest of a high dune, watch the sun cast its orange glow over the vast expanse of rippling sand all round you as it sets.
- Like a shimmering mirage in the distance you will see the flickering lights of your camp where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits you. The encampment conjures up images of the Arabian nights. Relax on comfortable low cushions in Bedu tents and quench your thirst, have your hands painted with intricate henna designs, experience a short camel ride, or just enjoy the aromatic shisha.
- A feast of grilled meats, fresh salads and delectable Arab sweets is served and under a galaxy of stars, you will be entertained by the bewitching belly dancer swaying to the haunting strains of Arabian music. You won’t want this enchanting evening to end.
Overnight: Dubai – (B, D)
Day 8 Dubai
Departure: After Breakfast check-out and transfer to your extension hotel or Dubai Airport for the departure flight. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)