Welcome to Indonesia, Asia!
ROUTE: Jakarta, Bandung, Baturaden, Yogyakarta, Malang
DURATION: 9 Days
- Visit to historical sites/monuments
- Visit the well known Botanical Garden in Bogor
- Scenic drive through Lembang hills to the crater of Mount Tangkuban Perahu and to Sariater hot springs
- Visit to Naga Village, a Sundanese traditional village
- Excursion to Dieng Plateau with some of Java’s oldest temples
- Visit the Kraton (Sultan’s Palace) and see traditional Javanese crafts silversmiths and batik processing
- Visit Borobudur Temple, the massive stone stupa
- Visit the magnificent 9th Century Hindu Temple of Prambanan
- Optional Bromo Excursion
- Morning plantation walking tour
- Ketapang harbor, cross the Straits of Bali by ferry
- Last lap takes you along the beautiful west coast of the Bali island
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Arrive Jakarta
Upon arrival at airport in Indonesia, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Day 2 Jakarta - Bogor - Bandung
- Start from Jakarta, depart by air conditioned coach to Bogor, a visit the well known Botanical Garden, it is a huge, world-class botanical garden, covering an area of around 80 hectares. Founded in 1817, the gardens contain streams and lotus ponds and it has a collection of magnificent palm. The garden’s orchid houses with more than 3000 orchid varieties.
- Continue drive to Puncak Pass Mountain Resort (1600 meter above sea level), passing through beautiful scenery of Tea Plantation to Bandung.
- Lunch provided at local restaurant en route.
Overnight: Bandung – (B, L)
Day 3 Bandung
- Breakfast at Hotel. Scenic drive through Lembang hills to the crater of Mount Tangkuban Perahu and to Sariater hot springs.
- After lunch proceed to your hotel.
Optional Activities: Afternoon tour visit to Padasuka village to listen to the melodious sounds of Angklung music using bamboo instruments.
Overnight: Bandung – (B, L)
Day 4 Bandung - Garut - Tasikmalaya - Baturaden
- Depart to Baturaden via Tasikmalaya; visit Naga Village, Sundanese traditional village.
- Lunch at local restaurant, continue drive crossing the border to Central Java passing teakwood and rubber plantations to Baturaden.
Overnight: Baturaden – (B, L)
Day 5 Baturaden - Dieng Plateau - Yogyakarta
- After breakfast drive to Wonosobo.
- Excursion to Dieng Plateau (about 2200m above sea level) with some of Java’s oldest temples standing on an open field.
- After lunch drive further to city of Yogyakarta.
Overnight: Yogyakarta – (B, L)
Day 6 Yogyakarta
- Visit the Kraton (Sultan’s Palace) and see traditional Javanese crafts silversmiths and batik processing.
- Lunch provided at a local restaurant in town.
- Afternoon, visit Borobudur Temple, the massive stone stupa of Borobudur is one the greatest of all ancient architectural monuments. Built with forced labor from the surrounding countryside between about AD 750 and 850, Borobudur predates Angkor Wat in Cambodia by three centuries. Its ensembles of stone relief panels are virtual history of Mahayana Budhist doctrine as well as providing scholars with detailed information about life in 8th and 9th century Java. Buried under volcanic ash and tropical growth, it was only rediscovered in 1815. It has recently been fully restored by an International effort under the aegis of UNESCO.
Overnight: Yogyakarta – (B, L)
Day 7 Yogyakarta - Malang
- Visit the magnificent 9th Century Hindu Temple of Prambanan, then drive via the town of Solo to Malang.
- Lunch provided en route.
Overnight: Malang – (B, L)
Day 8 Malang - Kalibaru
- Malang is known as an old colonial retirement town with some colonial buildings, refreshingly green parks and streets.
- Depart to Kalibaru via city of Probolinggo and Jatiroto.
- Lunch served at the city of Jember.
- Afternoon arrive at Kalibaru, experience living in the atmosphere of a village surrounding by coffee & cocoa plantation.
- Overnight in Kalibaru Optional Bromo Excursion: Early Morning Bromo Excursion drive by minibus to Wonokitri via Malang, Purwodadi, Nongkojajar and Tosari then continue to Bromo Volcano in Tengger. From the rim of the caldera of Bromo Volcano, you will enjoy experience of spectacular scene during sunrise. Breakfast will be provided at local restaurant.
Overnight: Kalibaru – (B, L)
Day 9 Kalibaru - Benoa / Bali
- Morning plantation walking tour with various crops will be seen here and escorted by experienced tour guide explain about the plants during the tour in own plantation garden adjacent to Margo Utomo Agro Resort. Vanilla, coffee, coconut, snake-fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, rubber trees, cocoa are the variety of crops of which you may have known before taking this trips.
- Then depart to Ketapang harbor, cross the Straits of Bali by ferry, lunch provide en route, then your last lap takes you along the beautiful west coast of the Bali island in the direction of Denpasar. – (B, L)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)