Welcome to Morocco, Africa!
ROUTE: Marrakech, Boumalne, Erfoud, Zagora, Ouarzazate, Marrakech
DURATION: 7 Days
- Visits to historical sites/monuments
- Full day sightseeing in Marrakesh: the Saadian tombs, the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara gardens
- Visit to the souks and Djemaa El Fna square
- 4×4 to Ouarzazate via Taddert and the Tiz-in-Tichka pass
- Visit of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou
- 4X4 with driver from the 3rd to the 7th day
- The Dades Gorges and the Tadra Gorges
- Visit of Zagoa and the Tinfou dunes
- Sightseeing tour of Ouarzazate with Tifoultout and Taourirt Kasbahs
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Marrakesh Airport
Upon arrival at airport in Morocco, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
- The entire day will be spent visiting Marrakesh, the second oldest imperial city known as the Pearl of the South with the Saadian tombs, the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara gardens.
- Return to the hotel for lunch.
- In the afternoon, visit of the souks, the winding little streets and the Djemaa El Fna place with its various and non-stop entertainment: storytellers, snake charmers, fire-eaters and more.
Optional Activities: An Optional Diffa Fantasia dinner will be served under caidal tents at the famous Chez Ali restaurant while enjoying fantasia performance with camel and horses shows, folkloric and belly dancers.
Overnight: Marrakesh – (L)
Day 2 Marrakesh - Ouarzazate - Boumalne
- After breakfast, depart by 4×4 to Ouarzazate via Taddert and the Tiz-in-Tichka pass.
- Continuation to kasbah Telouat by the tarred road.
- Visit of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
- After lunch continue to Boumalne.
Overnight: Boumalne – (B, D)
Day 3 Boumalne - Tineghir - Erfoud
- After breakfast, departure to the Dades Gorges then continuation to the Tadra Gorges.
- After lunch, continue to Erfoud.
Optional Activities: Bivouac at the dunes of Merzouga.
Overnight: Erfoud – (B, D)
Day 4 Erfoud - Alnif - Zagora
- After breakfast, depart via Alnif to Tazzarine.
- After Lunch, then continue to Zagora.
Overnight: Zagora – (B, D)
Day 5 Zagora - Ouarzazate
- After breakfast, visit of Zagoa and the Tinfou dunes.
- After lunch depart to Ouarzazate.
Overnight: Ouarzazate – (B, D)
Day 6 Ouarzazate - Marrakesh
- In the morning, sightseeing tour of Ouarzazate with Tifoultout and Taourirt Kasbahs departure to Marrakesh via the tarred road.
- In the afternoon, departure to Marrakesh via the tarred road.
Overnight: Marrakesh – (B, D)
Day 7 Marrakesh - Airport
Departure: After breakfast, departure transfer to Marrakesh Menara airport. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)