Welcome to Mozambique, Africa!
ROUTE: Inhambane, Flamingo Bay, Inhambane
DURATION: 8 Days
- At leisure to enjoy your stay in a Flamingo Bay Water Chalet and explore surrounding areas
- Days at leisure to explore the nearby beaches and natural paradise ie: kayaking through the mangroves and estuaries, snorkelling, sunset cruises around the bay
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing Tourcan Vacations! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Inhambane - Flamingo Bay
Upon arrival at airport in Mozambique, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
- Afternoon at leisure.
Overnight: Flamingo Bay Water Chalets
Day 2 - 7 Flamingo Bay
- Located in the beautiful and unspoilt Inhambane Bay, nearly 500 km north of the Mozambiquan capital city of Maputo, Flamingo Bay Water Lodge is the perfect choice of holiday destination for those seeking a sun and sand vacation, while staying in utter luxury. This is a place where the ocean waters are warm the year round, the beaches are seemingly endless and birds and tropical fish are the centre of attention.
- The lodge is elevated on stilts among mangroves and accommodation is offered in twin and double rooms, all air-conditioned with patios extending over the water.
- Guests will not lack for things to do as besides the nearby beaches, ways of exploring this natural paradise include kayaking through the mangroves and estuaries, snorkeling – guests can literally just jump off their balconies to access the water and sunset cruises around the bay.
- The on-site wellness centre and gym help ensure relaxation and a good appetite for the delicious meals served at the main lodge.
Overnight: Flamingo Bay Water Chalets – (B, D)
Day 8 Inhambane
Departure: Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before transferring to Inhambane Airport. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)