Culinary Germany – Fixed Departure Coach Tour
Welcome to Germany, Europe!
ROUTE: Frankfurt – Rüdesheim – Heidelberg – Hohenzollern – Lake Constance – Munich – Nuremberg – Rothenburg – Frankfurt
DURATION: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Visit a wine museum and taste the regional wine in Rüdesheim
- Delicious lunch, including the “Rheinischer Sauerbraten”(pot roast marinated in vinegar)
- Lunch at Hohenzollern Castle, try a real Swabian specialty: “Kässpätzle”, a special type of pasta with cheese
- Evening wine tasting near Lake Constance
- Sightseeing tour of Munich including the most famous attractions such as the elegant Marienplatz with its famous clock tower
- Dinner at a local and authentic Bavarian restaurant
- Visit famous Viktualienmarkt, a big street market with a huge variety of fresh food and delicatessen.
- “Munich Beer Tour”, famous Hofbräuhaus and visit to the beer museum
- Tour through the underground cellars of Nuremberg, presentation and tasting of a local beer.
- Visit Nuremberg’s historic city center and castle
- Sightseeing tour of Rothenburg
- German lunch. Franconia is famous for its delicious potato dumplings.